What is this?
LA Counts' datasets are harvested from local, state, regional and federal agencies that maintain open data portals, as well as (eventually) private institutions. Together we’re working with the community to co-create universal dataset specifications and metadata standards for Los Angeles County.
- California Department of Education
- California Health and Human Services Agency
- California Natural Resources Agency
- California State Controller
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Culver City, City of
- Long Beach, City of
- Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles, County of
- Pasadena, City of
- Santa Monica, City of
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) and Metro
- West Hollywood, City of